- Summer Hours beginning June 4th, 2021
- Shield Store Closed June 15th and June 25th - Aug. 5th for yearly Inventory
- Back to School Uniform Event (Student Center) July 8th-Aug 2nd
- The Shield reopens Friday, August 6, 9am to 3pm
Important Parent Note: The last day to purchase a Polo for school Id pictures will be Monday, August 2 last day of the BTS Event, hours are 9am to 3pm.
The Shield Campus Store
Per CDC Covid-19 guidelines, occupancy is restricted to 80% capacity, a maximum occupancy of 14, including staff, which allows only 10 shoppers. Masks are no longer mandatory for anyone who has been fully vaccinated. All others still have to wear a mask. We are on the honor system for compliance.
- Exchanges are allowed with original receipt, tags still attached and within seven days of purchase. We do not accept returns; therefore, any credit will go onto the store account for future use.
- All Sales are Final
- Gift Certificates are available
- Please check emails from The Shield for special events, promotions and sales throughout the year
Yearly Back To School Uniform Event
July 8th - August 2nd in the Student Center (cafeteria). See Calendar below for times.
We encourage all families to try and schedule your back to school uniform shopping during this time. Get the first look at all our new merchandise including full size runs, five large dressing rooms and no capacity limits!
Please note, when we return to The Shield store, maximum capacity is ONLY 18 total (including staff & volunteers) and only one dressing available at all times.
New Student Suggested Purchase
MONDAY through THURSDAY – Required Uniform
*Polo Shirts (4) Performance and Cotton available
*Uniform Bottoms (4) The Shield will no longer be carrying uniform bottoms in the store. However, any remaining stock on Dickies are just $10!
Students are allowed to wear khaki or black pants, capris, and/or Bermuda style shorts. No Cargo or Jogger bottoms are allowed. Pockets must be inset style (no sewn on pockets) at all times.
P.E. Required Uniform
P.E. Shorts (2-3 pairs) Adult Unisex and Youth Sizes
P.E. Shirts (2-3) Adult Unisex and Youth Sizes in Cotton and Performance available in Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve
P.E. Bag (mandatory for 6th grade)
P.E. Visors and Caps (optional)
Students can wear any item with a FL logo and is purchased through the Shield campus store. Our Brands include: Under Amour, Champion, Gear, MV Sport, L2 Brands, Independent Trading, Bella Canvas, Alternative Apparel and More!
Some of our favorites include:
*T-Shirts: short and long sleeve including Cotton, Performance and Tri-Blend
*Large selection of Joggers and Sweatpants
*Athletic Shorts and T-Shirts
*Sweatshirts: Huge selection of Hoodies, ¼ Zips, Crewnecks, Full Zips and more
*All jackets and outwear must be purchased in The Shield.
Parent/Student Drop Off Area:
- Parents must drop off items for their student in the back of the school near The Shield Store/Security Booth. You will see a large banner on a brick building across from the softball field/student parking lot.
- Please ring the bell for assistance. If no one responds, please call 702.350.5010
- Receiving Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm
- Face coverings required based on current CDC guidelines
- Leave items for students on metal rack (students name must be attached on item).
- Parent must inform students either by text or email. If a student does not have either device, please email their teacher. Our staff is not responsible for notifying the student. Please inform students the location to pick up is in the back right corner of the cafeteria/student center behind blue drapes.
- Per Health Dept., no food/lunches or store-bought drinks will be allowed in an unattended location. If your student has forgotten their lunch, we recommend setting up a My School Bucks account and replenish as needed. You can find the link in your Crusader Connect account.
- (Please note: personalized hydro flasks and sports bottles are allowed).
- Faith Lutheran is NOT responsible for any items left for students
Thank you, The Shield Staff