New Student Suggested Purchase
MONDAY through THURSDAY – Required Uniform
*Polo Shirts (4) Performance and Cotton available
*Uniform Bottoms (4) The Shield will no longer be carrying uniform bottoms in the store. However, any remaining stock on Dickies are just $10!
Students are allowed to wear khaki or black pants, capris, and/or Bermuda style shorts. No Cargo or Jogger bottoms are allowed. Pockets must be inset style (no sewn on pockets) at all times.
P.E. Required Uniform
P.E. Shorts (2-3 pairs) Adult Unisex and Youth Sizes
P.E. Shirts (2-3) Adult Unisex and Youth Sizes in Cotton and Performance available in Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve
P.E. Bag (mandatory for 6th grade)
P.E. Visors and Caps (optional)
Students can wear any item with a FL logo and is purchased through the Shield campus store. Our Brands include: Under Amour, Champion, Gear, MV Sport, L2 Brands, Independent Trading, Bella Canvas, Alternative Apparel and More!
Some of our favorites include:
*T-Shirts: short and long sleeve including Cotton, Performance and Tri-Blend
*Large selection of Joggers and Sweatpants
*Athletic Shorts and T-Shirts
*Sweatshirts: Huge selection of Hoodies, ¼ Zips, Crewnecks, Full Zips and more
*All jackets and outwear must be purchased in The Shield.
Parent/Student Drop Off Area:
- Parents must drop off items for their student in the back of the school near The Shield Store/Security Booth. You will see a large banner on a brick building across from the softball field/student parking lot.
- Please ring the bell for assistance. If no one responds, please call 702.350.5010
- Receiving Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm
- Face coverings required based on current CDC guidelines
- Leave items for students on metal rack (students name must be attached on item).
- Parent must inform students either by text or email. If a student does not have either device, please email their teacher. Our staff is not responsible for notifying the student. Please inform students the location to pick up is in the back right corner of the cafeteria/student center behind blue drapes.
- Per Health Dept., no food/lunches or store-bought drinks will be allowed in an unattended location. If your student has forgotten their lunch, we recommend setting up a My School Bucks account and replenish as needed. You can find the link in your Crusader Connect account.
- (Please note: personalized hydro flasks and sports bottles are allowed).
- Faith Lutheran is NOT responsible for any items left for students